Sapp Bros Inc., Tool Assistance Program
Careers / Jun 15 2015
Sapp Bros Inc., has a tool assistance program that has been created to assist new Diesel Technicians in acquiring the necessary tools to begin employment
Terms and conditions:
- Available to all new technicians hired at any Sapp Bros Inc., location that have graduated from an accredited diesel technology program within one year of their date.
- Sapp Bros Inc., will pay $200.00 per month to an approved tool vendor of your choice, accruing at $200.00 per month for work tool needs.
- Payment are taxable income.
- Sapp Bros Inc., will begin payments upon completion of 90 days of continued full-time employment.
- All payments will be paid directly to the tool vendor.
- Payments will continue for 24 months and the total amount of the tool payments shall not exceed $4800.00.
- Employees will remain eligible for the program as long as they remain active full-time regular employees of Sapp Bros inc. All reimbursements under the program will end upon termination of employment, notice of intent to terminate employment or payment in full of all amounts subject to reimbursement.
- Sapp Bros Inc., will not assume any responsibility or liability for repayment of any tool vendor account. The employee retains full liability of the tool amount.